6.24.2011

MUSIC STATION TODAY, LARUKUdesu!


L'arc~en~Ciel @ MUSIC STATION on TV Asahi today!
YABEE!!!


honto ni yokatta ne~~ I was accidentally watch music station this night!

and there was LARUKU on that show!
[yeah, I know. the caps looks crappy, because I watch it streamly on internet..]


[this is Laruku when they (I guess) asked if they know about the AKB48, and what Haido said? "I didnt really know about them" *duh*]

[LAruku performed their new song, GOOD LUCK MY WAY! Haido's voice still strong, and he looks so young...]

[Laruku on the end of the show, that is Nishino KANA next to Tetsuya]

__________________

and why on earth at FLOW fanblog there was a LAruku news ?
gomen ne 26ers tachi haha...

they're worked on same record studio afterall. :3

Just waiting FLOW on the upcoming musicshow ~!
definately must watch it!
Otanoshiimini!


No comments:

Post a Comment