4.12.2012

Anime Matsuri 2012 Report

Okay.

I admit it, this blog kinda lack of new post about FLOW lately.
That's because I got a new tumblr account. hahaha...
and you know what's inside?
It's about RDJude and most of it about Sherlock Holmes.
:P

ehm...

back to earth.
we start it with Anime Matsuri 2012 in America, Houston, Texas!
@ Woodlands Waterway Hotel & Convention Center (Sunday) 6 th April- (Fri) 8th .

Yes.

FLOW was appeared in concert in the main event on Saturday, 4/7.

I'll try to summerizing all of Iwasaki-san report.
start from they arrive @ USA till they get back to Japan.


Se, no!!

_________

Day 1

Arrived in L.A : 4 April, 20:14 (Iwasaki's time)
Gots got 2kg over-charge luggage already .

Got to domestic flight to Houston.
and arrived in Houston 3 hours later.

Picked up with limousine once again.

and they got misbooking the hotel! my, my...
they're nearly slept outside that night.

Yappa, they've taken the other hotel near it.

Gotta stop to Burgershop nearby, because they starving. :)

_____

Day 2

5th April

Keigo got Jetlaged that morning.

15:45
They have a vacation time, NASA SPACE CENTER!

TAKE and Iwasaki bought some souvenirs too from there.


____

Day 3

Lunch time, 6th April
They visited the venue
Some souvenir from fans.

Kohshi love it.

Afternoon meeting - visited the Shamisen lesson - then get ready to for autograph session

at night, the opening ceremony and panel discussion.
1 hour of Q&A.
after that, Steak Party baby!

Tomorrow is finally production.

Full with schedule even Kohshi have no time to shopping. :3

_____

Day 4


7th April, morning
Thank to Jetlag, Iwasaki-san got up earlier than usual.
and have a chance to walk in the morning.
and saw this,
batmobile from the dark knight movie.

Today schedule is check sound,

rehearsal at noon,

And the night is finally production.

*crap, so darn bunch of report. suddenly I got bored. I'll continuing this tomorrow.*


2 comments:

  1. Ah yes... I was there!!! They signed my CD and shook my hand!!! All of them... yay! I was also on the third row back at the concert!!! Got a perfect view of them all! Sorry, im so excited... I became a FLOW fan that day and went and bought all their CD Albums. Oh, and Gots now follows me on twitter. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? how lucky you are :3

    and yes, GOTS follows me too. he such nice guy. he follow back all of his follower :D.

    ReplyDelete