8.12.2011

Blog from TAKE :Hey!! promo


TAKE's Blog
2011/08/11

Yes


As my brother says

New song "Hey!!!"

Released about to three weeks off

Looking back on such parental feeling photos

Harmonious

We also cheery tangerine guy

Has a doodle

And adding a mustache on the face

Looking for mistakes! ! !


Full of mistakes! ! !

One day my eyes were flickering orange

What a color of vitamin that can absorb the energy from the visual


__________

nice!

looks like a family photo ahaha..

I want that poster!
DX



2 comments:

  1. HI! I ALSO HAVE A BLOG DEDICATED TO BAND FLOW (flow -and- i.blogspot.com ), AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE SOURCE comments you post on 08/05/2011.eu seguise also like you to my blog! answer me in email: jaquelined41@gmail.com
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen your blog. nice blog! and nice photos from summer beat, where did you get that? XD

    and about post on 8/5/2011, It was HEY!! PV on youtube, I was embed it on my post, but now it have removed by the user. ^^;

    ReplyDelete