3.19.2012

Review: Black&White Album


Okay.
Like I promised before, I'll review all of songs in Black&White Album.
:3


#1. Hey!!!
I've commented about this song before, this song is an upbeat rock song, started with TAKE's Guitar, and bam! You gonna sing along with them, shouting "HEY! COME ON! MY BABY!"

#2 Rock Climbers
This song I think have same taste with HEY!!!
upbeat, speed and heavy.

#3 [革命] Kakumei
I like when Kohshi shout "kokoro ni kakumei wo!" and then comes speed guitar and GOTS's bass. This song give me feel like want to run to my way and break all obstacle ahead. YEAH!

#4 [この際はっきりさせとこうか!] Konosai hakkiri sasetokouka!
a long title for s ahort song.
yeah, It's less than 3 minutes long.
a cheery song like, easy listening. Iwa-san said this is a party rock song type.
if we translate it it will be "Lets make this clear this time!"

#5 [感情行進曲]Kanjou koushinkyoku
"emotion march song", they insert some marching gimmick sound in it. like the drum rythem and spelling the emotion word, "E-M-O-T-I-O-N"

#6 [チェルシーガール] Chealsea Girl
a love song? tell me another love song from FLOW, hmm.... I dont know.
kinda pop'ish. but nice to hear this song.

#7 [おはようジャポニカ] Ohayou Japonica
Damn. I love this song. Linkin Park taste. XP
more rap, more emotion, and more rock!
NO! NO! NO! YES! YES! YES!

#8 BLACK & WHITE
same title with the album.
hm . . how am I put it in words . . . you know FLOW is different with another rock band.
They're rock!, but with a tender way.
you know, some rock band can make you a headache or crinkling your forehead. FLOW didn't like that.
and that's what I feel in this song.
because Kohshi's voice is Rock enough to live up the song. YEAH!

#9 Tabidachi GRAFITTI
I remember when I first knew about this single, I start to fallen in love again with FLOW.
Ballad song never fail. and loveable PV.
a nostalgic feel song. :3

#10 Hikari
The gorgeous song that FLOW ever sing. XD
when I first hear the sample at cdjapan. OMG! this song is gonna be my theme song this year!
a lot of piano and 'arigatou' song's feeling.
a cheering song to get over bad situation.

#11 ON THE LINE
YABE!
I reaaally love this song too! damn! I love all of song in B&W!

It's the same title from their ZEPP tour last year.
fast guitar an up tempo song.
Kinda give me fighting spirit to face my hard life although maybe this song is about their effort to cheer pepole and grab their dream with their song till the end of time no matter what everybody says.
'you and I are connecting on the line'

Overall:
5 stars from 5 stars!
They,re never fail us with their album, ne?
very recommended!!

can't wait another work from them.
Ganbatte ne! minna san!

NEXT!
I'll review the DVD!
otanoshimini!!




No comments:

Post a Comment