8.30.2012

FLOW covering songs AGAIN??


F.T.P 
Flow the party.
and because of this event they can't go to AFAID. 
uhuhu..

and, let see the mechandise ne?

dou? what do you think?
this is the weirdest they ever made so far for FTP merchandise, I think.


ma, ne.


OMG!!
look what TAKE wrote in his blog!


LIVE Exclusive Fan Club
26ers NaNaNa Night vol.2
"Cover THE MAX!!!"

They covering songs by votes????
MAJIIII?!!

# 10 Heavy Rotation / AKB48
# 9 誘惑 / GLAY
# 8 GET WILD / TM NETWORK
 # 7Pink spider / hide with spread beaver
 # 6Ultra soul / B'z
# 5 Secret base~ 君がくれたもの~ / ZONE 
# 4 Chiisana koi no uta / MONGOL800
# 3 Zankoku no tenshi no TEZE / Yoko Takahashi
# 2 READY STEADY GO / L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel
# 1  We are! / Hiroshi Kitadani 

seriously guys! 
japanese 26ers e, ARIGATOUUU NE!! 
your song's choices are saikoouuu!!!

I want to seeee this LIVE!!!!

I hope they recorded it, make it DVD and CD tribute!!!
ONEGAIII!!!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. ooh... I think i'll be choosing... all!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! me too!! I almost recognize all off the songs! UMAI!

      I can't imagine FLOW covering heavy rotation... MUKYA!

      Delete