4.20.2011

Blog from TAKE

New Blog from TAKE, looks like they dubbing some anime, maybe anime that included in ANIME BEST limited bonus. Take-san taken some photo and teasing his band mate while recording.
As you know, you can see their blog on FLOW official site (in japanese ofcourse)
but dont worry, I'm here translating it for ya'll.

______________________

2011/04/19

「FLOW ANIME BEST」was successfully released.
I taken some Private Offshoot, It's a bit interesting.
here you go.

By a chance, a Student boy happen to be sit next to the Yankee Senpai.

I have conveyed the awkwardness,,,

a Yankees ahead of festival, he looks practice hard nee~

rather than alone....

two are more fun! :D

____________________

I dont know why Keigo and Got's dressed with gakuran? cosplaying? I dont think so. XD
Yankee senpai~ that hit the spot XD
but,,, some one is missing, where is Kohshi anyway?



No comments:

Post a Comment