5.14.2011

Somewhat whatever report


I wish I have a 'real' camera.
not cameraphone.

I got picted bunch of My figma Haruhi.
believe me, once you got any figma from any series, you'll cant resist to always to try make new pose and take some photo from it.

Tanoshii-ttebayo~!

__________________

"Here~! try ovesized banana pocky~!"

"BANZAI!!"

Photobucket
more and more Moe Haruhi.
________________________________

LUCKY review

hmm... can't compare it with Pocky. it's more cheap than Pocky.
the biscuits are more thick. but I prefer Pocky. :)

_______________________

Pizza Hut TIME!!

date 2011/05/07
with my [nakama] killing time at Pizza Hut.
we got to wait the pizza arrived for a long time.

but, I got to say, the fusilli are [Umee~na~] :D

__________________________


My First attempt using Acrylic paint on acrylic pad

TULIPS!!
sucks? yeah.. I admit it. but dont worry! the 2nd one will be better. XP
still, my mother likes it. I gave it to her. :)

_______________________

haaa~~~ miss FLOW's new single/album/PV/DVD/ anything related to them~

[mainichi, jibun ni, makerunayo~!]
KEIGO's Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment