1.25.2012

[spam] NARUTO BIJUU MODE ON!

I'm losing my control now.
This week Naruto chapter is SUPER awesome!!!!

He got a new friend come back, Kurama!

Bijuu mode on! YEAH! like Hachibi!

Watch out spoiler!




HERO's come back again! Bijuu mode on!!!.

want to read it by ur self? here @ mangastream

....

btw,

you know what? I got my self in youtube school blabla *whatever its name* because Sony got blocked my video.

Crap.

my humble purpose is only to share the joy with other 26ers.
why? why?

I know it's about the copyright and blablabla, about the privilage and the loyalty.
but,

hey! your artists are got popular outside Japan because the internet you know, the youtube!
mattaku~

they're so paranoia and so cheapskate, and and .... so narrow!
there I said it!

I think this is what coria feel about sharing the video clip in internet.

best dont upload anything about FLOW in youtube, there're many video hosting out there.

smell ya later.



No comments:

Post a Comment