1.18.2012

[SPOILER] ROCK CLIMBERS


FINALLY!
ROCK CLIMBERS [spoiler] gettodaze!!!

watch 脳内ワードQ ヒキダス 1月17

It's black and white theme afterall.


OMG! I'm melting~
but, the girl with seductive move and wearing sexy dress is kinda ruined the 'KAKKOII' feel in this PV.
This is reminds me with Laruku's PV style . . .

what? the song?
believe me, it's ROCK!!!!
man~!! Sasuga FLOW-tachi wa~!!

BONUS FOR 26ers all around the world~ XD



ROCK CLIMBERS BY FLOW !!!!!




I
made ​​the video in a hurry because I can not find the correct html code to embed mp3 player in blogger post. XD

Yappari, I didnt find any luck at Youtube, but I made them. hahaha..



2 comments:

  1. sugoi! ♥ Keigo looks younger now!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh hu. he looks alot younger. :D
    the power of hairstyle & makeup!

    ReplyDelete